Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So, as you may have noticed my photography has slowed over the last couple months, and now has come to a complete stop. Unfortunately I am unable to continue with it, for now. It's something that I thoroughly enjoy doing, and will continue to do once I'm able to again.

As you may or may not know the film business(movies) is another thing I'm passionate about, and I hope to have something starting up with that soon. I'm working on getting a short film started up, and hopefully get it into some festivals. More on this later.

4 comments:

Eugen S said...

Say Whaa!! let me know if you need any help man, I'm there.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

TorontoVet said...

Very nice photo below. I like the light emanating from the fountain.
Don't forget about your passion and follow it.

TorontoVet said...

Justin,

Got your message. I would have a vet look at the tooth as soon as possible.

Take care.

Clifford